It is important to have a solid marketing campaign in place to supplement your leads and to get more from your efforts. Here are few marketing suggestions and resources for you that you can put into place to increase your referrals and sales and referrals.
I highly recommend that you use a Client Relationship Management CRM program and an Email Marketing system to help you manage your prospects and customers. You will be much more efficient at staying on top of it and you’ll spend much less time by having all the right tools in place.
CRM System – PipeDrive $14.95 per month
Email marketing: MailChimp – Free for up to 2,500 subscribers. Limited features on the free plan.
Email marketing: Aweber – $19 a month for a professional level.
Visit the company marketing store:https://squareup.com/store/bluerock-group
New agents get your Free marketing tools to get started
If you are new to the team we provide you with a free personalized social media / email graphic that will allow you to post to your social media and email out to your friends and family. Once you have registered and get plugged into the team we’ll send it to you.
To get your free personalized social media complete this form – https://goo.gl/forms/tr5ekkhi9IXjThsD2
You wrote an app in the home – now what to do to keep the business you wrote and generate more referrals.
Your job is not finished yet. Many agents in the industry never follow up with their clients and they lose business. Make your business stick and generate more referrals by going the extra mile.
If you have done so already I recommend getting your marketing resources lined up and ready to go. We have created marketing packages to make it quick, easy and affordable to get started right away with a campaign that will improve your persistency ratio. I use the www.LifeHappens.life website, the email campaign, the social media graphics – I use it all and I put it to work for me.
This takes a little bit of work to set it up, but once it’s in place it will save you a tone of time and you’ll be much more efficient and effective. If you set it up the way we recommend it will be working for you 24/7. Most agents won’t do this but if you are on my team you are not just any agent – you are a business owner and this is what separates you from your competition.
Visit the company store to review what is available.
Here is the exact campaign that I run and I maintain a high persistency ration on my personal business and get referrals. Some of my biggest policies have been from referrals.
- Leave behind yellow folder with personalized final wishes planning guide and review the next steps with client before you leave.
- Place your business card magnet on their refrigerator
- Have them like your business Facebook page
- Enter your new client into your CRM system and schedule the following activities
- Add a 14-day reminder to follow up on policy received
- Schedule to send Birthday card and Holiday card
- Schedule 3 month check in – email/phone call
- Schedule 6 month check in – email/phone call
- Schedule annual policy review
- Send email follow up within 24 hours
- Send thank you card within 3 days
- Add client to email drip campaign to send a monthly email and holiday messages
- Call referrals and family
- Follow up with the carrier on pending business
- Follow up with the customer in approximately 14 days to make sure policy was received