OneShare – Affordable Health Care Options
OneShare Health is a medical cost-sharing program that helps individuals and families address the challenges of escalating healthcare costs and soaring insurance premiums. It is not insurance, but rather an affordable alternative. Membership contributions are often thirty-five to fifty percent less than traditional medical insurance policies and our members enjoy access to one of the largest PPO networks in the nation, PHCS.
How it Works
Members voluntarily help pay each other’s medical expenses through OneShare Health’s medical sharing programs. Monthly membership contributions provide the sharing power behind our medical sharing programs. OneShare Health receives the medical bills of members and sends them to our TPA (third party administrator) who determines if the medical expense is eligible for sharing based on our member guidelines. All eligible medical expenses are normally shared within fourteen days. Shared amounts are either directly paid to the provider or reimbursed to the member. OneShare Health acts as the facilitator, bringing together first-class processes and providers for the sake of our members. We want to provide a superior member experience.
What’s in it for you as an agent?
- 16% commission month after month as long as your customer is on the plan.
- Commissions paid weekly.
- Do not need a health license to sell this product.
- Available to your clients year around not just during open enrollment – this is huge!
Target Market – Who is the targeted demographic? Who are these programs good for?
- Not eligible for healthcare subsidies
- Individuals without a SSN
- Small Businesses and Churches (3-49 employees)
- Associations & Affinity Groups (unlimited member enrollment)
- Independent Contractors
- Part-time Employees
- Dependents Covered by Parents until 26
- Individuals not in school
- Dependents aging off parent’s plan.