As a business owner/agent, it’s important that you have the necessary tools that allow you to be more efficient and effective. As an agent, you wear many different hats and switching gears between sales activities and business administrative activities occur on the fly.
Here are a few tools that highly recommend you consider to help you manage your business.
- CRM system – Managing your prospects and clients is critical. I like PipeDrive – it’s easy to use and affordable and it allows you to have all your customer info at your fingertips on your smartphone. If you use this link you get a free month trial. https://www.pipedrive.com/tafe/bluerockgroup1914180
- Mileage tracker – There are several programs out there. The one that I use is Everlance. It allows you to track your miles and business expenses. Super easy to use. https://www.everlance.com/
- Manage your business finances – Quickbooks online I have found is the best option. Use my referral link to get up to 50% off and a $50 Visa® Card to help with your business needs when you sign up!: Quickbooks discount
- Email marketing – there are a number of options. Mailchimp has a free basic account. I use Aweber which is designed for more professional users/marketers.
- Business cards, id badges, website, and other business essentials. We have a collection of the primary business marketing tools that are ready to go and affordable. It makes it simple and easy for you to order and move on. Check out the company store: https://squareup.com/store/bluerock-group